Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Walled Lake Western Logo

Logo Title


Click to order transcripts

Parchment provides you the ability to request transcripts. Transcripts requested online are sent to colleges, universities, or the scholarship funds that you request. You may track you request online through your Parchment account. You will also receive an email notification when Walled Lake Western approves your transcript request and when your transcript is downloaded by the college, university, or scholarship fund.

Click the 'Order Records' button above to request your transcripts.